Areas to Volunteer
- Earthglow (Sales Representative)
- Evangelism Ministry (Special Events/Classes)
- Children’s Ministry (Teacher, Small Group Leader, Special Events)
- Student Ministry (Small Group Leader, Special Events)
- Hospitality (Greeters, 13.2 Coffee Shop, Welcome Center, Guest Services)
- Connection Team (Guest & New Member Follow Up)
- Care Ministries (Note Writer, Care Chaplain, Praying for People in Our Church)
- Adult Sunday Classes
- Women’s Ministry (Small Groups, Bible Study)
- Communication & Web (Publications, Graphics, Marketing, Social Media, IT)
- Music Ministry (Choir, Orchestra, Handbells, Band, Ensembles)
- Media Ministry (Audio Mixing/Recording, Camera Operator/Director, LIVE Stream/Chat)
- Church Administration (Receptionist)
- Local Missions
- Global Missions
How to Volunteer
There are a few simple steps for you to consider when volunteering:
1. Express Your Interest: Contact the ministry leader of the ministry you’re interested in serving in for more information by filling out the form below! Each ministry has different parameters and requirements for serving.
2. Meet & Greet: Take an opportunity to meet the volunteer team and observe the in’s and out’s of the ministry.
3. Start Serving: Use your passions and skills to connect with God and with others!
We desire to become a serving church answering God’s call to serve by connecting our unique gifts and passions to His mission, resulting in Christ-centered growth that is celebrated in community!
You make a difference in the lives of others. You have a purpose. Start the journey of discovering it!
“For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” Ephesians 2:10
If you are interested in volunteering at Church of the Servant, fill out the form below, and we’ll get back to you soon with more information!