Welcome to Children’s Ministries!
Servant has a children’s ministry uniquely designed with your child in mind! It meets downstairs with kid-friendly rooms that engage your children at their age level – from birth through 5th grade.
When Is Children’s Ministry Available?
Our Sunday programs are fun and full of learning and growing! We provide a teaching summary for each class and encourage parents to utilize these tools to discuss their child’s lessons with them during the week. We believe that the family is the primary place of spiritual development and want to equip you with great tools!
We are so excited to announce that beginning on September 20th “Wednesday Nights” for Servant Kids will have a brand new look! But as always it will be a time of meaningful worship, fun activities, and opportunities to build relationships with other kids and adult leaders.
Here are some significant changes parents need to be aware of:
- NEW TIME: 6:30 – 7:30 pm. Extended care will be available for children whose parents or siblings are participating in an activity in the building beyond 7:30 pm. When children are registered parents can indicate if extended care will be required for their children.
- 1st thru 5th will check-in upstairs at the Centrum and will be part of a 20-minute high energy program which will include music, dancers, interactive games and a teaching time. This time will be led by Susan Cosby, Brooke and Paul Gebb, John Gilstrap, Tommy Glenn and Ryan McGee. After the opening the kids will go downstairs for activities, a mission moment and small group time where the bible point of the week will be discussed. Parents will pick their children up downstairs. 1st through 3rd grade will be facilitated by Cathy Hersom and 4th & 5th will be facilitated by Cindy Brackenbury.
- Preschoolers will check-in downstairs and meet there for the entire evening. Their evening will be full of fun and faith adventures. The opening each week will include music and a teaching time with Don Cole. It will be followed with activities that will emphasize the bible point for the evening. Preschoolers will be facilitated by Dayna Slater.
- Register your children for Wednesday Nights at the link below.
- Wednesday Nights are also incorporating evenings of Family Worship into the schedule.
- Even if families are not participating in “Wednesday Nights”, they are still welcome to participate in Family Worship Nights.
Special Events & Programs
R.A.L.F System & Ministry Policies
The safety of your children is of utmost importance to us. That is why we use the R.A.L.F. system to check your children “in and out” when they are in our care. Every family is assigned a Family ID number and issued Family ID cards. Your child will receive a computer generated name tag when they check in, which includes the Family ID number. When picking up your child from their classroom, you must show your Family ID card. This allows the teacher to verify the Family ID number. Click here to learn more about how we keep the children in our ministry and in our care safe and happy. You will find our policies, downloadable forms for different events, and more.